Toronto Cocktail Kits: Delivered
Note that you are required to order food with your alcohol purchase, but don’t worry – there will certainly be something to tickle your tastebuds. Food offerings extend from bags of chips to homemade focaccia and sourdough to dumplings and more!
Below, you’ll find a breakdown of cocktail kits from distilleries & shops, restaurants & bars, and big name chains. I’ve highlighted my favourite options, but be sure to check out their websites (links below the photos) to see the full offerings.
What better way to support local businesses than sipping in the sunshine!
EDIT: After you’ve read through the below, check out the cocktail kit section on the Eating & Drinking Through Toronto Page for even more updates on cocktail kits available for delivery.
Distilleries & Shops
Cocktail Emporium is a fantastic shop for everything you’d need for your at-home cocktails or bar. It has been my go-to for years given their wide variety of products and knowledgable staff.
They’ve paired up with Runner to be able to offer alcohol delivery kits, on top of their regular non-alcohol gift sets. Since they’re traditionally a shop, Cocktail Emporium offers kits that also include accessories – Moscow mule glasses, dehydrated oranges, mixing glasses, spoons, and more!
- Mai Tai kits – sip and escape to a tropical getaway
- Moscow Mule kit with copper mugs and straws included
- Old Fashioned Sets with stunning dehydrated orange wheels that will surely make your at-home cocktails look professional!
- Location: 972 Queen St W (curbside pickup) & 20 Kensington Ave
- If you order gift sets without alcohol from the main Cocktail Emporium website, you can have them shipped via Canada Post or you can arrange curbside pickup
- If you order via Runner (alcohol delivery kits) you can order by 11AM for 5PM delivery
- They deliver to Toronto, Etobicoke & Mississauga
- Order here for kits with and without alcohol
Salty Paloma started out by making grapefruit-flavoured rimmers for palomas (a tequila & grapefruit cocktail).
- Inventive cocktail kits with fun ingredients that you are less likely to have on hand or find elsewhere:
- The Salty Paloma X Whitley Neill cocktail kit includes a bottle of UK-based Whitley Neill’s blood orange gin that is unavailable in the LCBO. It’s paired with the Salty Paloma Heartbreaker sugar, chamomile honey syrup, passion fruit syrup, lavender bitters, tonic water, egg and lemon – yes please!
- Free Cocktail class on the first week of each new cocktail kit launch; otherwise you can book a private virtual cocktail class for $35 and they’ll show you how to make cocktails with the bar ingredients that you have at home
- Inventive cocktail rimmers made in small batches in Toronto
- Place your order by 9PM Thursday for Saturday delivery between 1-6PM
- Curbside pickup Fridays from 3-5PM
- Order here
Reid’s Distillery is a family-run gin distillery in Toronto. While we can’t currently enjoy their wonderful space on Logan Ave due to quarantine, they’ve curated cocktail kits featuring their very own gin.
I ordered their French 75 package last weekend and we thoroughly enjoyed sipping cocktails in the late afternoon sunshine. Since you receive a full bottle of their gin, and you’ll have plenty leftover, it’ll make a beautiful addition to your home bar.
- Nicely curated array of cocktail kits with a 750ml bottle of their gin:
- Blood orange negroni
- French 75
- Build your own gin and tonic
- They’ll also add ice in for free if requested during checkout
- Location: 32 Logan Ave
- 3 hour free GTA delivery to Toronto, Pickering, Mississauga, and Brampton (Hours = 12-8PM, 7 days a week)
- Pickup within 1 hour of ordering, between operating hours
- Order online here
Dillon’s Distillers is offering a cocktail kit shipped from their location in Beamsville, Ontario. Their whole store is accessible online, so you can add their bottles, bitters, cocktail book or bar tools to your order.
- The Affino “Golden Hour” cocktail kit – a signature cocktail recipe with Dillon’s Rye Whiskey and chocolate bitters (note: you will need bianco vermouth at home to make the complete cocktail)
- $20 flat-rate shipping from Beamsville
- Pickup available
- Order here
Kinsip House of Fine Spirits
Kinsip, a farm-based, grain-to-glass distillery based in Prince Edward County is currently offering beautiful gift sets featuring their own alcohols and bitters. Their kits have creative recipes that will make you feel like a sophisticated bartender.
I personally have, and love, their bitters. And if you haven’t noticed already, I love a great product with beautiful packaging – Kinsip’s surely hits the mark.
- The Cherry Bomb – Woodland’s Whisper Pine Vodka, KVAS Cherry Hibiscus Simple Syrup, Ginger Bitters and Hibiscus Rosehip Bitters
- The Bloom-hattan – Kinsip Maple Whiskey, Saffron Liqueur, cherry juice, whiskey smoke bitters, lemon and whiskey cherries
- Hand sanitizer included in each kit
- Free delivery over $50
- Ships from Prince Edward County
- Call 613-393-1890 to arrange curbside pickup
- Order online here
Notable Mention: Noble Estates Wine & Spirits
Noble Estates offers an Ontario Bar Builder package that isn’t exactly a cocktail kit, but it’ll get you started. It includes some of Ontario’s finest – Beattie’s Potato Vodka, Willibald Oak Aged Gin, Howitzer Canadian Whiskey and Jolly Cut Old Fashioned Mix.
Order online here.
Local Cocktail Bars & Restaurants
The Auld Spot Pub
Traditionally a pub on the Danforth, the Auld Spot is now offering food & cocktail kits for delivery.
- All kits come with ice
- Auld Fashioned Kit with Maker’s Mark Bourbon (makes 6 2oz cocktails)
- Caesar Kit with Walter’s Caesar Mx and Stolichnaya Vodka (makes 12 2oz cocktails)
- Dark N’ Stormy with Captain Morgan Black (makes 6 doubles)
- 347 Danforth Ave (between Broadview and Pape)
- Order via DoorDash or via email: email@example.com
- Delivery via DoorDash depends on the hours that Auld Spot is online on the platform
- Orders placed via email can be picked up between Wednesday – Saturday 5PM – 8PM
Supernova Ballroom is serving up cocktail kits via their “Dolly Trolley“.
- All kits have an alcoholic and non-alcoholic version (i.e you can just get the mixer if you’d prefer)
- Some kits let you select the type of alcohol to go with it (eg. vodka, gin, etc.)
- Dream More Summer Lemonade – Vodkow Vodka, fizzy citrus, cardamom, nepal black tea & soda (12 servings)
- Teardrop Penny – Tromba tequila, house made pear aperitif, citrus & lime leaf (4 servings)
- Location: 330 Bay St (near Adelaide St W)
- Minimum order is $40
- $5 or $10 delivery fees, depending on your zone (check online)
- Delivery days depend on the zone: Zone 1 = Monday, Thursday & Saturday; Zone 2 = Mondays only
- Cut-off for same-day delivery on delivery days is 3PM
- Deliveries are made between 6 – 10PM
- Order online here
I ordered my first-ever cocktial kit from Project Gigglewater (“Get Hype and Skype”) and was beyond impressed – the cocktail was flavourful and the delivery was seamless.
Read here for 20 questions with Alfred Siu, owner of Project Gigglewater!
- Cocktails come with a bag of beautiful premium ice (yes, I said beautiful)
- Get Hype & Skype – 1800 Silver Tequila, pineapple, lime, peppermint tea, cardamom bitters (makes 6 drinks)
- Large Classic Margarita Kit with freshly made margarita mix (approx. 17 portions)
- Pink Hornet – essentially a watermelon mojito!
- Location: 1369 Dundas St W (between Dufferin St & Dovercourt Rd)
- Latest menu in their Instgram Story Highlights
- Order via: Instagram Direct Messages (preferred), Facebook or Email
- Pay via e-transfer
- $50 minimum order
- Free delivery within delivery zone (check their Instagram highlights or website)
- Order any time, deliveries occur Tuesday, Friday and Saturday. They will coordinate delivery times with you on the day of delivery.
- Espresso Quarentini – Tromba Blanco Tequila, Kahlua Coffee Liqueur, Hale Roasted Kold Brew Syrup, Meticulous Garnish Beans, Ice (makes 9)
- Green Goddess – Bombay Sapphire, St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur, Sugar Snap Pea Syrup, Lemons, Snap Pea Garnish (makes 6)
- You can also order dehydrated citrus, fresh citrus fruits, and ice
- They’re also offering make-at-home meal kits for delivery from restaurant Vit Beo
- Build-your-own charcuterie board, wine, beer, and other spirits also available
- Location: 878 Bloor St W (near Ossington)
- Saturday noon cutoff for Sunday delivery
- For pickup, you have to select a pickup window online
- Order here
Grey Tiger is a Bloordale Village neighbourhood cocktail bar. They’re currently offering cocktail kits and bottles of hard alcohol, wine and beer.
- You can order each kit with the alcohol or just the mixer
- Courage Cooler – Tromba Tequila Blanco, housemade mixer with housemade grapefruit kombucha, pomegranate agave, blood orange marmalade, lime and sea salt (makes 4)
- Normal Never Was – Buffalo Trace Bourbon, housemade mixer with organic cold-brew coffee, lactic vanilla cordial, fermented organic banana-coconut, Angostura bitters, cacao tincture (makes 6)
- Location: 1190 Bloor St W (near Dufferin St)
- Minimum $45 for delivery
- $5 delivery fee
- Order deadline: 6PM the day before your chosen pickup or delivery day
- Pickup Days: Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday 12-4PM
- Delivery Days: Thursday & Saturday 6-9PM
- Order here
The Shameful Tiki Room
The Shameful Tiki Room is offering batches of their cocktail mixers (sans alcohol) as well as kits with booze.
- The Big Kahuna Mai Tai – Appleton Estate V/X Signature Blend, Bacardi Superior, Cointreau, Mai Tai Mix, Fresh Limes
- The Piña Colada Package – Appleton Estate V/X Signature Blend, Shameful Pina Colada Mix – Includes leis & festive garnish
Lloyd’s on Queen
Lloyd’s on Queen is offering changing cocktail kits that can be discovered via their latest Instagram stories and posts.
- Kits to date have served 6, with the latest being moscow mules, negronis, and mojitos for $40 each
- They also typically offer a mystery kit for $30
- Location: 1298 Queen St E (near Leslie St)
- Thursday 5PM delivery cutoff
- Delivery Fridays (free)
- Order via Instagram Direct Messages
Mahjong has several cocktail kits of various sizes (4-8 drinks) and some great bites to enjoy alongside.
- Peach Panther – Charm Soji, watermelon & green sechuan cocktail mix (makes 6)
- Tropic Thunder – Bacardi White, Tropic Thunder pineapple, lime & pandan cocktail mix, two Bacardi tumblers & stir sticks (makes 8)
- Cheese & Charcuterie Board and dumpling and wonton kits
- Location: 1276 Dundas St W (near Dovercourt Rd)
- Thursday 12PM delivery cutoff
- Delivery Friday & Saturday
- Prices include tax & delivery between Runnymede and Broadview X Lakeshore and Lawrence
- Minimum delivery $45
- Menu here
- Order by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pelon – “smokey, spicy, tropical Margarita with pyrotechnics” – Cazadores Blanco Tequila, Sombra Mezcal, japeleño, pineapple, tamarind, lime, corn husk, smoke
- They have incredible cocktail descriptions that are oddly enjoyable to read (example here)
- Additional items, like rocks glasses, coasters and candles, are included as you increase the size of your order
- Location: 59 Ossington Ave (near Queen St W)
- Same-day pickup available for orders placed before 12PM
- Pickups available Monday – Friday
- They offer $20 cashback when you return the box
- Order online here and you’ll receive an email to verify what day/time you would like to pickup the kit
While Bar Vendetta typically operates as a wine bar, they’re currently offering wine, sandwiches, olives and pre-stirred negronis & manhattans for pickup.
- Picnic (at home) Pack – Bar Vendetta tote bag filled with two wines, a cocktail for two, two sandwiches and olives. Could it get any cuter?!
- Location: 928 Dundas St W (between Bathurst and Ossington)
- Order & Pickup Hours: Friday & Saturdays 12-6PM
- Order online here
Maple Leaf Tavern
- Dutch Mojito – Kettle One, Simple Syrup, Lime, Kiwi, Mint Soda Water (6-8 drinks)
- Gin Gin Mule – Tanqueray, Fresh Lime, Ginger-Honey Syrup, Ginger Beer (6 drinks)
- Make-at-home surf and turf for two (rib eye, shrimp & sides)
Big Names & Chains
More to Explore
73 Questions with the Founder of Middle of Somewhere
Many home businesses have cropped up throughout the pandemic and there are a few that are giving back. Learn about these inspirational entrepreneurs who are all about delicious food & doing good.
Many home businesses have cropped up throughout the pandemic. Read here for a roundup of the latest home businesses on Toronto’s food scene!